As we approach the end of the year, we want to thank our clients for placing their trust in us. We truly appreciate all of you.
For our final blog post of 2023, we want to remind everyone of the free offerings that we provide to our clients so that your associations can take full advantage of those services in 2024. We offer all of our clients the following each year:
· A free 1-hour board meeting with an attorney at our firm to discuss legal issues affecting your community;
· 3 free seminars throughout the year on varying legal topics related to community associations;
· 1 free 4-hour board member training workshop; and
· Monthly blog posts on legal issues affecting community associations.
We do not charge our clients annual fees, so these services are truly free to our clients.
If your association is a client of our firm and you want to take advantage of our free offerings, please do the following:
· Send an email to Teresa Krukowski at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your current board members and their email addresses so that we can make sure you receive emails from us about our seminars and trainings, including how to register for those events.
· If you want to schedule a free 1-hour meeting, please have a board member or property manager email an attorney at our firm to schedule the meeting. If you do not have an attorney’s email address, email your request for a free meeting to email@example.com.
If your association is not a client of our firm and you are interested in learning more about Williams & Strohm, LLC, please call our office at (614) 228-0207 and we will be happy to speak with you.
We wish all of you the happiest of Holidays and all the best in the New Year.
Nicholas R. Barnes
Mr. Barnes has an extensive background in civil litigation with experience in other areas of law, including real estate, community associations, and debtors’/creditors’ rights. He is a member of the Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations and is admitted to practice law in all Ohio courts, as well as the United State District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio Read Nicholas R. Barnes's full bio.